Reliable, secure, and robust telecommunications are vital to mission success at all levels of government. In remote locations, disaster areas, and wherever terrestrial communication infrastructure is unavailable, federal, state, and local government entities rely on satellite communications for mission-critical connectivity.
MVS USA has provided superior satcom service to U.S. government customers since its founding in 1994. A woman-owned small business, MVS USA offers the broad technical expertise of a large company combined with the personalized attention of a small, specialty business. We understand the unique technical and contractual needs of government users and we meet those needs with high-performance solutions tailored to fulfill every requirement. MVS USA offers a complete range of satellite products and services for land, maritime, and aeronautical environments and can provide custom solutions and turnkey implementation.
Our services include:
- mobile and fixed satellite airtime plans from Iridium, Inmarsat, Thuraya, Intelsat;
- Iridium NEXT Certus;
- satellite telecom equipment from Cobham, Iridium, Hughes, Addvalue, Thuraya, Paradigm;
- L-band, Ku-band, Ka-band managed services and leased capacity;
- VSAT and M2M systems;
- custom voice and data solutions for land, maritime, and aero environments;
- a large portfolio of Value-Added Services including user dashboard, firewalls, email, and others;
- managed data network with redundant PoPs, direct interconnects, and custom network routing;
- 24/7/376 customer service in multiple languages.
MVS USA, Inc. is a GSA Contract holder :
Contract #: GS-35F-0201X
Contractor: MVS USA, INC
Address: 1086 GOFFLE RD
HAWTHORNE, NJ 07506-2010
Govt. Business POC: Karen Stewart
Phone: 201-447-1505 X122
Web Address: http://www.mvsusa.com
MVS USA, Inc. is a Woman-Owned Small Business